COVID-19 Relief Fund | 盛港堂新冠疫情COVID-19救济款
Target beneficiaries and eligibility criteria
The SKMC COVID-19 Relief Fund aims to provide financial help to members of and regular worshippers in SKMC affected by the economic impact of COVID-19.
The eligibility criteria for the COVID-19 Relief Fund are as follows:
- Members of and regular worshippers in SKMC.
- Was retrenched or suffered substantial loss of personal income due to COVID-19. (Note: Loss of job or income must have taken place after 23 Jan 2020 when COVID-19 first occurred in Singapore).
- Currently having a gross monthly per capita income (PCI) of ≤$750
- One-off $300 to $500 cash assistance
Application and Disbursement
- Online application form
- One-off cash disbursed by PayNow or Bank transfer
- 由于新冠病毒COVID-19而被裁员或个人收入遭受重大损失 (注意：失业或收入损失必须在2020年1月23日首次在新加坡发生COVID-19之后发生）